Are you ready to begin a bright career in nursing?
Join us at the Nursing Times recruitment event on Saturday 15th September at Hilton, Deansgate, Manchester
Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has a vision to provide high quality, safe and effective healthcare to the people of Warrington, Halton and their surrounding areas.
There has never been a better time to join Warrington & Halton Hospital – we’re a well-established Trust with a great history, constantly striving to improve. A forward thinking recruitment philosophy creates fantastic opportunities for all our employees, whom we refer to as #TeamWHH, it is our aim to be the employer of choice within the region!
We are looking for motivated, conscientious and dynamic nurses who are awaiting their NMC registration. Whether you’re newly graduated or are expecting to finish your degree in the next 24 months, we would love for you to apply for a position with one of our fabulous teams.
We have a wide variety of disciplines that you can choose to specialise in, which means you will have complete control over your training experience with us. As part of your program, we can offer development and training, mentorship and a buddy that provides support with frequent meetings with the lead nurses.
There are some benefits of working with us that you won’t find anywhere else:
- We’re willing to pay a Band 4 salary from the get-go while you wait for your NMC.
- We’ll pay your NMC registration fee for your first two years.
- You’ll get the best training experience with us because we have individual offers tailored to suit your needs – we’re fully flexible.
- You can walk in to one of our Open Days and walk out with a job offer (see below for more information)
- A structured Preceptorship Program comprising of; a bespoke induction, designated clinical skills educator, with protected study leave and appropriate supernumerary status.
Walk in to an Open Day, Walk out with a Job
If you are interested in joining us find us at the Nursing Times Event, you will be able to find out more from lead nurses about the six clinical business units, as well as the role in a general sense. And the best part is that you can have an interview whilst at the event and walk out with a job offer the very same day. If you can’t make it on the day please email firstname.lastname@example.org our Nursing Workforce Improvement Lead who will be pleased to go through how you can join #teamwhh