Opened under The Harley Street Clinic, The Chiswick Outpatient Centre has a wide range of healthcare services and aims to meet the needs of the local community.
We’re particularly focused on families and offer the full suite of children’s services in a modern, child-friendly environment.
We have a dedicated paediatric consulting suite which contains consulting rooms, play areas and access to world-leading consultants with on-site tests and treatment rooms.
The Chiswick Outpatient Centre offers a wide range of services such as an ambulatory care department, cardiology department (including stress test and echo units), a women’s health clinic, dispensing pharmacy and a range of imaging equipment including a GE 3 Tesla MRI scanner, digital X-ray unit and ultrasound suite.
The Chiswick Outpatient Centre provides patients with faster and more convenient access to health services within the local community. Bringing together the expertise of leading consultants across 15 specialities, Chiswick’s residents will benefit from expert healthcare without having to travel into London.
The Superintendent Radiographer is a high profile role, working in collaboration with the Centre Manager. You’ll lead, launch and develop the diagnostic and imaging service, taking responsibility for creating a compliant, high standard of service for all users.
Competitive and Attractive Salary.
37.5 per week, Monday – Friday (some flexibility required)
Benefits: Mentorship programme training, strong team environment, hands on management, structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system. Support for converting your nursing diploma to nursing degree, learning opportunities with the latest cutting edge technology and medical innovation. Private pension, private medical care cover, guaranteed annual salary review and much more that you can expect from a world class private healthcare organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall management of the imaging service and lead technical specialist.
- Contribute to the development of strategy for the department and the Chiswick Outpatient Centre as a whole.
- Writing and maintaining protocols and SOPs.
- Maintain a high level of clinical practice throughout your team.
- Supporting the budget management alongside the Centre Manager
- Ensure a consistently high quality service
- Ensure Care Quality Commission regulations are adhered to.
- Managing a clinical workload alongside departmental management
- Ongoing recruitment, management and development of all departmental staff
Skills & Experience
- HCPC registration
- In depth specialist knowledge and experience in MRI, both adult and paediatric
- Extensive experience in x-ray
- Significant supervisory/management experience
- MSc qualification in Magnetic Resonance Imaging desirable
About The Individual
You’ll be a strong leader, with the ability to work autonomously, taking ongoing responsibility for the management of an outstanding, world-class service. As a strong people manager, you will be able to instill a real patient-centric culture throughout your team to ensure everyone who comes to your unit is treated with dignity and respect.