The Cloisters is a 24 bedded open rehabilitation unit, set within a peaceful environment on the edge of Newbury. The unit offers in-patient rehabilitation services to service users who require longer hospital stays than provided in an acute ward, to develop independent living skills prior to moving into community based accommodation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users. Reporting to and working with the Clinical Services Manager, you will assist with the development of our services ensuring wards are run effectively, and the delivery of our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous with Priory Group.Nurse Careers @ Priory Group
We offer consistent support, training and professional development and we look to ensure that our Nurses do what they love..What we’d like from you:
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Extensive clinical and management experience
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- 50% NMC contribution
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.