Registered Mental Health Nurse
Partnerships in Care is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
Elm Park in Essex is a specialist neurobehavioural service for assessing, treating and discharging people with complex neurological needs following a traumatic or acquired brain injury. The services are provided at Elm Park and two community houses - Elm House and Elm Cottage.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and flexible candidate to work as part of a team providing 24-hour nursing care and rehabilitation for residents. You will required to work both days and nights in a reoccuring shift pattern.
We are recruiting for a nurse who is positive, has a flexible attiude and person centred ethos to ehance the rehabilltion of our patients. Our ideal candidate will have a valid NMC pin, be up to date with current practises and they are also able to show strong leadership qualities.
• Ensure the highest possible standard of care, assesing the patients needs and wishes and supporting them with their rehabilitation programs.
• Encourage appropriate independence and personal choice
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in line with company policies and current legislation
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are adhered to
• Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection with our patients and they are well supported to deliver a high standard of care that enable patients to have a positive experience from admission to discharge.
• A strong sense of responsibility & ownership
• Willingness to learn
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
What we offer:
• Free on-site parking
• Starting 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increased up to 30 days dependant on length of service)
• Free meals when on shift
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Comprehensive continued personal development training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Enhanced Disclosure check paid
• Childcare Vouchers
• Employee referral scheme
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.