Registered Nurse - Critical Care
BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Critical Care department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold recognised qualification/course in Critical Care or have experience within Critical Care setting
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range of varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills. (desirable)
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their stay on the Critical Care Unit.
- To support and assist in the management and organization of care provision within the Critical Care Unit.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care and the delivery of an efficient nursing service.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.