Staff Nurse ITU
I am recruiting Band 5 Staff Nurses for Bart's Health NHS Trust, one of the best cardiac hospitals based in Central London, for the ITU / HDU department. To be considered for this position you have to have a minimum of 6 months post-graduate experience in an acute setting.
For nurses that would consider to specialize in ITU this is a great opportunity as you would have the opportunity to be selected for the ITU course.
I have an interview panel for Skype or Face to face on the 24th of September from 10:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m.
- Salary: £27,628 to £35,635 according to experience
- NHS permanent contract- 37.5 hours per week
- Ad hoc shifts for a great work life balance
- NHS pension scheme- The best in the health - care industry in Europe.
- 27 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays
- 20 % on your salary so that the minimum you will start will be £27,628 per annum
- Central London location
- Career progression, professional and caring Staff, willing to help you and support with your career
- NHS professional Training and development
They are unique in the UK as St Bartholomew's Hospital (Bart's), is a leading, internationally renowned teaching hospital based in the City of London. They offer a full range of local and specialist services for the treatment of cancer, heart conditions, fertility problems, endocrinology and sexual health conditions.
If you want to be booked for an interview you just have to send your updated CV, and you can call or text Diana Stefan at 07974422597. Refer a friend and we give you the £250 referral fee!