Priory Lakeside View cares for men and women with mental health needs in both an acute setting and a locked personality disorder treatment and rehabilitation setting.
The hospital has 32 beds comprising of 16 personality disorder rehabilitation beds and 16 acute mental health beds.
Lakeside View’s versatility allows us to manage complex needs in a safe and therapeutic environment, and to support and promote independence
An exciting opportunity has arisen at lakeside View for an enthusiatic individual to join our team.The ideal candidate will have the following attributes.
- Political awareness to influence change and develop a vision.
- The ability to develop a spirit of cooperation in working towards shared goals.
- A willingness to encourage and promote innovation and imaginative problem solving.
- The ability to proactively work towards team decision making.
- Work alongside the ward manager to ensure compliance with audit requirements and lead implementation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and professional standards.
- Acts as clinical supervisor and ensures that all staff participate in clinical supervision.
- Monitor, evaluate, and ensure effective use of resources within set budgets.
- Operate effectively as a team member.
- Promote effective decision making.
- Act as mentor/preceptor and ensure the development of student nurses and other team members
- Assess staff nurses within the competency development programme
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.