Clinical Specialist CSO
Clinical Specialist CSO
Flexible Location; This role can be home based, ideally you will be able to commute to our Milton Keynes and Dublin offices.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Clinical Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. Providing clinical and technical leadership and expertise in relation to Clinical Safety activities throughout the development lifecycle of the MAXIMS Product Suite. Interacting with customers providing support to optimise clinical workflow process and simplify access to and recording of patient information.
IMS MAXIMS is an award-winning provider of patient administration systems and electronic patient records to healthcare providers in the public, independent and private sector across the UK and Ireland. IMS MAXIMS solutions are used in more than 180 organisations by 30,000 system users to manage over 13 million patient records. We were recently named Best Performing Company for Government and Healthcare Systems, and Overall Winner at Megabuyte’s industry awards for companies considered as emerging stars/scale-ups.
IMS MAXIMS is a collaborative, friendly and high performing organisation, where initiative is appreciated together with a "can do" attitude and proactive communication skills.
Day-to-day activity at a glance:
- Involvement in the development lifecycle taking ownership of the product in terms of clinical safety and usability
- Provide essential clinical input to the business in support of the product roadmap
- Ensure compliance with SCCI0129, producing and maintaining the required clinical safety documentation
- Ensure they are up to date with NHS strategy and policy to report back to the business on a regular basis with information that will affect the strategic roadmap and influence product design
- Analyse customers clinical workflow requirements and translate these into functional specifications
- Support the implementation team during Pre and Post go live activities to ensure all aspects of the deployment process have been met through interaction with the customer user base and project team
- Provide implementation guidelines regarding product implementation
- Support the service desk with any clinical safety issues that may arise and advise accordingly
- Attend clinically relevant conferences/forums to support evidence based practice and development for future deployments
- Attend Clinical Safety forums
- Support the customer base with SCCI0160 activities
You will have:
- Hold a Professional Registration with the appropriate registered body (NMC/GMC)/Professional Qualification
- At least 10 years’ experience working in a clinical environment
- Encouraged to continue clinical practice as part of the CSO role to maintain relevance in the current clinical arena and maintain professional registration
- Sound knowledge of clinical / patient safety directives in order to produce clinical safety documentation in line with NHS Digital safety standards SCCI0129 & SCCI0160
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Ability to analyse complex workflows and requirements
- Ability to anticipate potential clinical safety issues at the design stage
- Ability to analyse customers business needs and determine implementation guidelines
- Process driven approach to problem resolution
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and trends
- Knowledge of Healthcare clinical workflow interdependencies and requirements.
- Be able to work as part of a team and work well under pressure.
- To be able to manage own work load effectively and support all members of the team with any clinical issues/queries that may arise.
- An understanding of Healthcare Information Systems would be advantageous.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days’ holiday inclusive of public holidays, we close for Christmas giving you 3 days extra leave
- Annual parking permit if based in Milton Keynes
- Great Central Location with superb public transport links
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Gym Membership
- Contributory pension
- Free Fruit
- Lynda training account
- Social clubs; Camera Club, Bake off, Health Club
- Talent developing and nurturing environment
And many more…
To apply for this role please complete the below form including your CV and cover letter.
For further information, please visit our website www.imsmaxims.com
Direct applications only, No Agencies
To be considered for this role you must have eligibility to work in the EU without sponsorship.