Ward Manager - Garden Wing
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Priory Hospital Roehampton was set up to offer treatment for adults with severe and enduring mental health problems and complex needs, including challenging behaviour, dual diagnosis, eating disorders and an addiction programme. We provide intensive, highly flexible care programmes in safe, caring environments for patients with complex needs that cannot be met within conventional hospitals or care homes, including those who have been detained under the Mental Health Act (1983). Our consultant-led, multidisciplinary team aims to optimise each individual patient's quality of life.
Garden Wing is a 18 bed mixed gender private admissions acute service at the hospital. We are a recovery focused team and our aim is to discharge our service users safely. Working alongside the therapy team - we offer a full programme to our service users.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users. Reporting to and working with the Clinical Services Manager, you will assist with the development of our services ensuring wards are run effectively, and the delivery of our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous with Priory Group.Nurse Careers @ Priory Group
We offer consistent support, training and professional development and we look to ensure that our Nurses do what they love..What we'd like from you:
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Extensive clinical and management experience
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong "can do" attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- 50% NMC contribution
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.