Registered Nurse (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Esperance Hospital are recruiting for Registered Nurse to join their team of Bank staff in the Nursing Department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse
- Outpatient nursing experience
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
- Excellent Verbal and written and IT communication skills
- Skilled in dealing with Consultants, customers and colleagues
- Post-registration experience in surgical field (Desirable)
- To have completed a ‘Back to Nursing’ course if have been out of nursing for more than 5 years
Duties of this role include:
- To provide individualised safe evidence based patient care, which is assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated
- To continually strive to develop professionally; increasing knowledge, experience and skills and to develop excellent standards of care, supported by research findings.
- To act as a role model for other members of staff and promote the hospital at all times
- To assist in developing and monitoring clinical practice
- To act in a professional manner at all times
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.