- Haywards Heath - Sussex
- Salary: £33,000 per annum to £38,000 per annum
- Permanent (Full Time)
Nuffield Heath is Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We’ve brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations.
A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, we’re in an enviably strong position.
Right now, we’re looking for a Ward Sister to join our team.
Your role will be to ensure clear and effective leadership and strong direction to the Ward team. You will deputise in the Senior Sister’s absence providing clinical expertise, leading and managing a team of nurses and healthcare assistants motivating them to deliver, safe, high quality, personalised care and ensuring patients’ expectations and regulatory requirements are surpassed.
Whether you’re currently working in the NHS or in a private setting, you’ll find that Nuffield Health is different. We genuinely believe in putting our patients first – that means allowing you to provide the highest standards of care, to have time for your patients, and to experience the real satisfaction of a job well done.
Why Nuffield Health?
At Nuffield Health, you’ll find the support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance that will enable you to enjoy a healthy work life.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
£33,000 per annum to £38,000 per annum