Right now we have an exciting opportunity for a Scrub Nurse/ODP to join our Theatre team at Renacres Hospital
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- ALS qualification would be an advantage but not essential
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements up to 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Renacres Hospital is one of Lancashire's leading private hospitals situated in the quiet landscaped grounds in Halsall, near Ormskirk close to the M57, M58 and M6 motorways. The Hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 28 single rooms and one double room, all with en suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. The two fully equipped theatres are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement. A dedicated day surgery suite is suitable for minor surgery and endoscopy.
Treatments at the hospital include cataract surgery, Hernia surgery, gall bladder surgery, gastroscopy, shoulder surgery and varicose veins surgery.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.