An exciting opportunity has arisen at Pinehill Hospital for the role of Theatre Manager.
As the Theatre Manager at Pinehill Hospital, you will provide clear direction and leadership to all theatre staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital. The role is responsible for development, motivation, and performance of the Theatre Team across two theatres, including achieving and upholding of CQC Standards.
What you will do:
• Provide strong clinical leadership to our multi-disciplinary theatre department, assuming overall accountability for clinical effectiveness and operational management in order to deliver the highest quality perioperative care
• Actively contribute to service development, policies and strategies, plus identifying opportunities
• Support individuals and teams to deliver high quality, clinically effective patient care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
• Build strong relationships with consultants, hospital senior team, a wide range of healthcare professionals and patients.
• Work collaboratively with consultants, ensuring patients benefit from the best possible treatment and care
• Support operational requirements of the Theatre as required
• Business management, budget management, business planning and development, audits and clinical governance, infection prevention, health and safety plus risk analysis
What you will bring with you:
• Registered clinical practitioner with the appropriate governing body (NMC/HCPC).
• You will be experienced in managing a busy theatre environment
• Ideally, your wide-ranging skills will include teaching and assessment, as well as ILS/ALS.
• A professional management qualification would also be an advantage
• Attractive bonus structure
• Contributory pension scheme
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
Please contact Danielle on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07423 714 200 for an informal chat.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying. Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.
It’s more than what we do, it’s who we are. Everything we do is about striving to deliver the best care. And it's a belief that's as true today as it was when we welcomed our first patients in 1964.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We encourage all Ramsay employees to participate in public health vaccination programmes including flu and Covid 19.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to background and DBS checks.