You will joining our lovely team based in Bath which provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. Our Bath Branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
Are you a Student Nurse looking for a flexible job to suit your needs? Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Student Nurses to work as Care Assistants caring for our service users living in Bath and the surrounding areas.
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
As a Care Assistant, you'll assist elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with the activities of everyday living. You'll provide support and companionship to clients and help handle day-to-day self-care.
You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services that will enable them to live as independently as possible.
Come and work for Newcross!
With us you can benefit from a range of flexible full time and part time hours, a Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose you and free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work.
Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way. Please call 0800 252 881 if you have any difficulties.