- A driven and dynamic Nurse?
- An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
- Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
What we need from you:
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) with a Valid NMC Registration
- Minimum of 6 months post registration
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills
Find out more about a career with Priory by calling our Nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea on 07834514945
About our service :
The Priory Hospital – Altrincham is part of the Priory Group, Europe’s leading provider of specialist treatment in mental health. The hospital has an established reputation for providing the highest standards of care together with an extensive range of clinical services. The hospital has residential facilities for 50 patients as well as busy day care and outpatient services.
Please note this vacancy is based in Hale, Manchester and not in Hale, Liverpool.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes. HCIndeed@priorygroup.com
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£28,103 - 30,209 per year