Staff Nurse (RMN)
We invest in the best - We pay GBP9,000 Welcome Bonus for all Nurses - * Terms & conditions apply
We are currently seeking Staff Nurses (RMN) to join our Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities PICU/Acute Service at The Huntercombe Hospital Roehampton, 4 miles from Richmond and 9 miles fromcentral London.
The Huntercombe Hospital Roehampton - London SW15
The hospital is a 39 bedded purpose-built psychiatric intensive care unit. The hospital provides a secure and safe, gender-specific environment for adults who have suffered an acute deterioration or relapse in their mental wellbeing.
We specialise in providing intensive and bespoke, individualised treatment plans working collaboratively with patients and their families or carers and employ staff in a variety of different roles providing ongoing support, comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
The hospital is located just off the A306 in Roehampton, 4 miles from Richmond and 9 miles from central London. The nearest main line train station is Putney or Barnes with good transport links to the hospital.
Our Staff Nurses are highly respected and they shape how we deliver care. Our 'Conversation into Action' programme actively encourages everyone to get involved and drive change for the better.
Huntercombe can offer you a rewarding career where you will be valued as a key member of our team and every day you'll be able to make a difference to the lives of our patients and residents, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
When you join The Huntercombe Group as a Registered Nurse (RMN), you will be part of a company that is understanding, strives towards excellence, is innovative, reliable and accessible and above all puts people first.
Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities. We play an integral part in contributing to new models of care outlined in the Five Year Forward View.
As a Staff Nurse (RMN) working in our Adult Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities PICU/Acute Service, your main duties will be:-
* Taking day to day leadership responsibility for the clinical and operational running of a ward within the service, ensuring care and treatment needs are met and task allocation is completed.
* Contributing towards MDT working, by providing nursing knowledge and inputs to a range MDT processes
* Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
* Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes such as CPA's, MHA Hospital Managers Hearings and First Tier MHA Review Tribunals.
* Contributing to risk assessment and management, to enable positive risk taking and care pathway planning.
* Contributing towards a programme of on-going clinical improvement, through participation is CPD events, governance and audit arrangements.
To join The Huntercombe Group as a Staff Nurse (RMN) you will:-
* Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
In return we offer you:
A generous bonus payment - *Terms & Conditions apply
A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
Generous annual leave entitlement
Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
2 weeks paid paternity leave
Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
A fantastic preceptorship programme
Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
A range of staff discounts
Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including PICU Gold Standard Training as recommended by NAPICU
Support for revalidation
Support for BSc and MSc
Professional support through Nurses forum
Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Relocation allowance of up to GBP8000.00
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident 'CAN DO' approach in all you do, please click Apply now.
To learn more about The Huntercombe Group please visit our website.
31030.00 - 32811.00 GBP Annual + GBP31030 - GBP32811/annum