Staff Nurse - Care home NURSE / RGN / RMN
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Hartlepool, County Durham
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Care & Dementia
- Service: General and Mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP33,400 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Hartlepool, County Durham. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Nursing Home Details: The home provides a versatile range of care, including helping adults diagnosed with Parkinson's disease or dementia. Other services available include respite, convalescence, nursing and palliative care. A modern purpose-built home that has a warm interior that is enhanced by pleasant surroundings that include mature landscaped gardens, a secure courtyard, raised flower beds, and a sensory garden. The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.7 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents and a CQC rating of 5/5.
*5/5 REVIEW: I can only describe the care my mother received as excellent in every area*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to