- A driven and dynamic Nurse?
- An experienced RMN or RNLD wanting to return to the profession after a career break, or an RGN confident working in a Mental Health setting?
- Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.
About our Priory Hospital:
The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is an independent 46-bed psychiatric hospital for Working Age Adults (mixed), located in SE London in the quiet village of Hayes, Kent. We provide care and treatment for patients with a wide range of Mental Health issues both as Inpatients, Day care and Outpatients.
At Hayes Grove, our private 'Lower Court' specialises in treating general psychiatric conditions, and supports patients on our 28-day Inpatient Addiction Treatment Programme (drug, alcohol and other addictions). We also have a specialist, 20-bed NHS England-funded Eating Disorder Unit. as well as the 9-bedded Keston Unit, a specialist NHS-funded Asperger's ward.
The Hospital is situated in a leafy setting, with excellent public transport links to central London, Croydon and the surrounding Borough of Bromley areas. Free car parking is available in the immediate vicinity of the hospital.
We welcome informal enquiries by phone or in person if you would like to come and visit before applying for a role. You can also contact our nurse recruiter Adam O'Shea on 07834514945.
What we'd like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Enhancements for Night (20%) and Bank Holiday (50%) shifts; for being a specialist Eating Disorder Nurse (+£1,000pa), and for taking on a local training qualification and role (+£1,000pa).
- Payment of your NMC fees in full
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday as an additional Holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service awards
- Eligibility for 'Refer-a-Friend' recruitment bonuses
- Opportunity to qualify as a Student Nurse Mentor, and be involved in Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker development
- Sign on bonus
- £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation
- £500 to be repaid if individual does not complete probation
- £1,500 e-voucher code for The Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
'All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check for all successful applicants.'
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress betw
£28,028 per year