Senior Registered Nurse/Private Hospitals & Private Clinics
We are working with multiple private hospitals in the Basingstoke area who are looking for a Senior Registered Nurse to join them in the wards department.
There are exceptional opportunities for training and career progression with great employee benefits and modern working environments.
- Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Good team worker
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate individual with effective communication and strong interpersonal skills.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!