Senior ODP - Orthopaedic Scrub & SFA
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior ODP who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Theatre team at Woodthorpe Hospital in Nottingham.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix
The successful candidates will have proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities including (but not limited to), Anaesthetics, Orthopaedics; upper and lower limb, Ophthalmology, Spinal Surgery, Endoscopy, Gynaecology, Urology, General Surgery, Cosmetic procedures and Gastroenterology
What you'll bring with you:
* Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
* Current registration with the HCPC and ongoing CDP
* Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
* The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Excellent customer care skill
* A good standard of computer literacy
* The ability to work within a team
* The ability to time-manage
* Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
The Woodthorpe Hospital is a 42 bedded private hospital on 2 wards offering multi-speciality surgery for day cases and inpatients stay for both private and NHS patients. It has a very busy outpatients' department with patients seen by many different speciality consultants including Orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, urology, gastroenterology, dermatology and ENT.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
"The Ramsay Way" culture recognises that people - staff and doctors - are Ramsay Health Care's most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.