Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with £1,500 Welcome Bonus
As a nurse you will be central to providing high quality care within a secure forensic setting working alongside patients whom have a diagnosis of Personality Disorder, Mental Illness and/or Learning Disability. Within your role you will assist and support staff in the management of the ward to ensure safe and effective management of patients and staff.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
£1,500 Welcome Bonus
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- NMC Payment in full
What we need from you:
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
- A positive work ethos, and want to make a realistic, visible change in the lives of the service users.