Registered Nurse/Private Hospitals & Private Clinics
We are working with leading private hospitals in the Worthing area who are looking for a registered nurse to join them in the wards department.
There are exceptional opportunities for training and career progression with great employee benefits and modern working environments.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- NMC registered with an interest in elective surgery.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate, reliable, punctual individual with effective communication, strong interpersonal skills and a good team worker.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!