Permanent, full time
Up to £28,000
Are you a registered nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career?
Pulse is working alongside a well-established healthcare organisation to recruit a ward nurse for one of their leading and busy hospitals in Berkshire.
This state-of-the-art hospital has the latest technology and developments within their wards & theatres to treat patients within a wide range of specialties including orthopaedics, cosmetic, gynaecology, general surgery and oncology.
You will be an enthusiastic NMC registered nurse with a keen willingness to learn and develop and would have experience within medical/surgical nursing.
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide exemplary pre and post surgical care of the patient
- To assist the manager in providing appropriate clinical support
- Patient assessments and care plans
- The ability to coordinate the use of the additional supplies and equipment across the ward ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safely
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- 1 year's post qualification experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Gym membership schemes
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
The successful nurse will be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to £28,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more about this exciting position please do call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
020 7959 1019