We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Fife and the surrounding areas. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Due to an increase in client demand Newcross Healthcare Solutions are looking for Nurses with experience in ITU/HDU to work across the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire.
We can offer a range of shift patterns across day and night shifts on days that suits you. Longer term block bookings also available.
Why work with us?
* An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
* The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
* Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
* Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly gain access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we need
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Apply today and start within a week!