Are you a qualified Registered Nurse based in Colchester? Newcross Healthcare is looking for a talented part-time Registered Nurse to join an expert healthcare team and is offering a competitive rate of up to £25.31 p/hr, including holiday pay.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, with a national network of more than 60 local branches, and sees care as a holistic, people-centric pursuit. Working for Newcross Healthcare as an RN, RGN or RMN is more than just a job - we invest in every member of staff to unlock their true potential with a generous employee benefits package and flexible shifts to suit their lifestyle. This role, based in Colchester, is part-time and pays a competitive rate of £25.31 p/hr including holiday pay.
If you were already in this RN job, your responsibilities this week might have included:
* Maintaining a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care
* Ensuring their conditions are managed in the best way possible
* Relying on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly
* Being open to a varied role and being responsible for developing care plans
To apply, you will have current NMC registration; more than six months of post-qualification experience behind you; the confidence to handle complex situations easily; and confidence leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes for individuals in your care.
The package for this Registered General Nurse (RGN) role includes:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* A recommend-a-Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
To apply for this rewarding Colchester based Registered Nurse job with Newcross Healthcare, please click apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.