We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for qualified Registered Nurses to join our team in Mansfield, Ollerton, Underwood, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield and the surrounds. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Our instant pay service gives you exclusive access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Exclusive benefit package
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!