Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
As a Registered Nurse in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll actively develop care plans and assist with medication support. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives our healthcare staff the ability to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!