Change someone's life today!
As a Registered Nurse in Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll ensure that service users receive consistent nursing care at all times. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Our HealthForceGo® app puts you in control. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
The perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What we require
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours with our fast-track recruitment process!