Do you want to broaden your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Romford, Upminster, Dagenham, Barking and the surrounds. Your responsibilities will vary and you'll ensure that our service users receive outstanding nursing care at all times. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Flexi Pay gives you the flexibility to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!