Newcross is looking for passionate and caring Registered Nurses. Does this sound like you?
As a Registered Nurse in Perth and the surrounds, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants. No two days will be the same - you'll have the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease.
You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Our Exclusive Benefits
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £27.52, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay for times when you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Free exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
If you're a nursing expert, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.