Our Swansea branch can be found at Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre.
Do you have a passion for nursing? Then join our outstanding team here at Newcross!
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide excellent nursing care and support to our service users in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounding local towns
Flexible Pay with Flexi Pay
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
The Nursing Position
As a Newcross Nurses you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
Why should you join us?
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Perks at Work scheme with up to 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers
- Free training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. Use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package