We provide nursing care in a variety of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Begin your career with Newcross today!
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide outstanding nursing care to our service users living in Dorking, Purley, Redhill and the surrounds.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible working hours
- Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Training programmes: Newcross Healthcare offers over 200 training programmes to help you broaden your skillset, learn new skills and continue to progress.
- Platinum ticket invitation: A free DBS check, free uniform, and of course a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (including bank holidays and weekends)
Come say hi!
Your local branch is based at 1 Magellan Terrace on Gatwick Road, just a short distance from Gatwick Airport!
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application today!
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.