Our Eastbourne branch can be found on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station.
Nurses save lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill-on-Sea, Pevensey and Ninfield.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that enables our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and the ability to comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, it is essential that you have an approachable and calm demeanour as you could be caring for service users that have substance addiction, challenging behaviour or depression.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Perks at Work
- Free training programs available through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts to pick from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Our Eastbourne branch can be found on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a member of our team will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.