Do You Have A Passion For Nursing? Then We Want You!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounding locations.
What To Expect
As a Registered Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be comfortable providing care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm demeanour as you could work with service users that are anxious or confused.
It is highly desirable that applicants have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration in nursing home settings.
Why Apply Today?
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Flexible hours with weekend, weekdays and night shifts available
- 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
- Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work
We Offer 'Same Day Pay'
We offer Flexi Pay! Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
How To Proceed
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Our Swansea branch is located in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre.
If This Sounds Like You, Apply Now!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. Use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package