Registered Nurse - Nights (**NMC Registration and active PIN is required**)
Salary: GBP16.50 per hour
Hours: 08:00 to 20:00 paid for 11 hours work (Contracts available - either 33 hours (3 shifts per week) or 44 hours (4 shifts per week)
Our client is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their existing team based in Derby.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes' policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes' policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural, emotional and psychological support.
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties.
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on and
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.