Fellows Healthcare are currently seeking Registered Nurses to work in various locations within West Midlands
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work with our clients that include residential, care and nursing homes. You will work in Elderly care, Learning Disabilities and Mental health settings.
As a flexible worker, you will be able to pick up shifts that include mornings (7am to 2.30pm), afternoons (1pm to 9pm), Long Days (8am to 8pm) and nights (8pm to 8am)
• You will require at least 6 months UK nursing experience
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
• Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided)
As well as a competitive salary from GBP16 to GBP32ph plus holiday pay depending on location, you will also benefit from:
• FREE CPD verified courses
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Limited, Umbrella & PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Experienced consultant team operating a strict "Honesty Policy"
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• Company App to view
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
Apply today and a member of the team will give you a call to discuss further