Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Are you a Learning Disability Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you to develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, join our brand-new 12 bed eating disorder service at Middlewood Clinic in Midhurst, West Sussex due to open early 2024!
As a Registered Learning Disability Nurse, you will Contribute to the delivery of clinical services within a ward or unit, ensuring it complies with statutory regulations, current legislation and meets quality standards.
There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability, and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To undertake and manage direct evidence based patient care and treatment.
- Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensure that the patient is fully engaged in their care pathway.
- Effectively communicating the needs and requirements of patients, carers, staff and others to provide excellent care and service.
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Maintain and evidence standards of competence as defined by the NMC, in order to remain registered.
- Contribute in the planning and delivery of evidence based patient care and treatment as a Primary Nurse.
To be Successful as a Learning Disability Nurse you will need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
What you will get:
- A salary of up to £37,500 per annum reviewed annually plus £5,000 welcome bonus!
- £1,200 Location allowance
- 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.