Priory Hospital Woodbourne Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day
Join us today at Priory Hospital Woodbourne and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus
Priory Hospital Woodbourne Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day 29th January 10:30am-13:00pm
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Whether you're newly-qualified, in your final year as a student nurse, a staff nurse looking for a new role, or returning to nursing we would love to invite you to attend the open day being held at our stunning Priory Hospital Woodbourne.
What you can do :
- Apply now, or on the day, for an interview on the day
- Meet our nursing teams and find out about different wards and services
- Discover the great learning and development opportunities on offer
- Ask questions and find out what you need to know about life here
- You could leave with a job offer on the day following successful interview!
The day will run from 10:30 am till 13:00 pm, if you have any questions in the lead up to the day please call Adam O'Shea on 07834514945.
The £1500 welcome bonus is not all that we are proud to offer, you will also receive the following:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
About Priory Hospital Woodbourne:
Set in the leafy suburb of Edgbaston, close to Birmingham City centre, Priory Hospital Woodbourne is set in beautiful grounds, conveniently located for access to the West Midlands motorway network and with good local public transport links.
Our unique range of services gives our colleagues the opportunity to develop skills and experience of working with a broad range of mental health conditions across the hospital's seven wards.
We provide a diverse range of inpatient services, including acute and psychiatric intensive care for adults (including our unique 18-25 year old service), child and adolescent mental health, specialist eating disorder (including day care) and private acute and addictions treatment programmes. Our multi-disciplinary teams take great pride in delivering personalised treatment programmes to our patients and have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
If you are looking for an employer that's passionate about supporting your career progression, where you can work as part of a committed, diverse and experienced team, and you share our passion for delivering outstanding care to make a real and lasting difference to patients' lives, then Priory Hospital Woodbourne is the place for you!
Woodbourne is a hospital committed to ensuring positive patient and staff experience and one that is on an improvement journey aiming for outstanding care for all of our patients every day. The latest CQC report can be found below