Oncology Services Manager
Please contact Danielle on firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the appointment of an Oncology Services Manager to join us at Ramsay Health Care.
This opportunity will be primarily based at Springfield Hospital, to manage our stand-alone oncology unit, providing clinical and operational support for cancer and SACT nursing services across all sites.
You will also provide support to the corporate team working alongside the Head of Operational Excellence and central Clinician Leads to advise on the strategic direction and development of cancer and SACT services within the Group.
The successful Oncology Services Manager will have proven and sound experience of all aspects of Oncology, including chemotherapy, MOT and will be familiar with the National Oncology Strategy.
Lead responsibilities include:
- With the Lead Cancer Pharmacist and Lead Cancer Clinician Lead, you will lead on the clinical governance agenda for SACT services
- Develop and streamline the patient pathways to ensure that quality care standards are achieved and maintained
- Provide specialist nursing advice to inform the groups strategic and business planning process for Cancer Services
Oncology department responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver a People Plan for the department
- Lead and oversee the governance of the department
- Manage departmental performance, budget accountability and resource management
- Daily operational responsibility of running the unit
What you will bring with you:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Registration Qualifications/Course in chemotherapy administration / UKONS SACT passport
- Experience in organising oncology care
- ENB 237 – Oncology nursing desirable
- ENB N59 – desirable
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
- Market leading enhanced parental leave
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying. Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.