Do you have what it takes to bring the sunshine into a person's life?
Robinson Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit a dedicated Nurse to work in a hospital setting in across Tayside.
We can offer both full time and part time hours as well as a variety of shifts patterns available ranging from early, late, long days and nights.
Do you have the right stuff?
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse who has previously worked either ITU, Admissions, Medical, Surgical, Care of Elderly, and/or A&E.
To apply to this role, you will need:
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience within the UK
- Experience working within a care home setting
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our course.
Who are RMR?
RMR is a successful recruitment provider who have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003. We provide Registered Nurses, Care Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
- Excellent payrates
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
- Free uniform
Think this is the right nurse job for you, APPLY NOW!