This global agency is in search of a Medical Researcher to join their busy Research team, to be responsible for managing and delivering international projects focused on medical experts. This key role will engage with all aspects of a project for the world's leading pharmaceutical /Healthcare companies. This is a great position for someone interested in scientific/medical research using desk research and bibliometric methodologies. You'll be working in a fast-paced agency environment across multiple global.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- In depth review and analysis of medical conditions and related topics to help generate search terms for bibliometric data capture
- Assessment of scientific abstracts and medical insights that are tagged to a range of important topics relevant to medical conditions
- Provide detailed evidence summaries on key opinion leaders based on quantitative research
- Input into specific projects that involve detailed desk research
- Analysis of a high volume of scientific abstracts published in high impact journals and at international congresses on a range of different medical areas
- Identification and selection of key scientific messages from the published abstracts using digital tools
What you'll bring to the table
- Medically trained, ideally as a physician with a medical degree
- Senior level understanding of scientific/medical terminology with research experience at post graduate level
- Experience in bibliometric research and specifically Pubmed search string creation
- Experience writing scientific research materials and using databases, specifically Pubmed
- Experience creating and iteratively improving search strings
- Meticulous organisational skills (meeting deadlines, sticking to workflow, following protocol)
- A pro-active approach to problem anticipation together with good problem-solving skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated whilst being a good team player.
What are they offering?
- A great salary package, including health insurance, subsidised gym membership and generous holiday entitlement.
- Career development and growth
- Modern offices and a creative, entrepreneurial work environment
Key words: Medical Researcher, Research Analyst, Pharmaceutical; Healthcare; Medical; Qualitative Research; Quantitative Research; Bibliometric Research; PubMed