Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - Haven Hill
Join us today & get an LPN Working Bonus, after every 250 hours worked & up to 1000 hours, get a $250 bonus!
Re-location offered to Penticton; 1 hour drive from Kelowna, 2 hours away from Vernon & 2.5 from Kamloops!
Pro Vita is looking for multiple Licensed Practical Nurses / LPN with a passion for the elderly to join one of our teams to support our residents in Long Term Care.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Must Haves:
- Graduation from a recognized Practical Nurses program or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience recognized by the BCCNP.
- Maintains a Valid First Aid and CPR “A” Certificate.
- Maintain Occupational First Aide Level 1 status (may be a Level 2 depending on site).
- Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Nice to Haves:
- Gerontological experience preferred.
- MDS education (Gold Care or Point Click Care).
- 1-2 years’ experience in a complex care site is preferred.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
Company Name: ProVita Care Management
Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (NOC 3233)
Location of Work: Haven Hill in Penticton, 2.5 hours from Kamloops - relocation offered
Term of Employment:
Start Day:As soon as possible
Full-time, Temporary: Rotation between 5 days on & 2/3 days off, 3pm-11pm, 37.5 hours/week
Part-time, Temporary: Rotation between 4/5 days on & 2/3 days off, rotation of 7am-3pm & 3pm-11pm, 33.38 hours/week
Part-time, Permanent: Rotation between 4/5 days on & 2/3 days off, rotation of 7am-3pm & 3pm-11pm, 33.38 hours/week
Part-time, Permanent: Rotation between 4/5 days on & 2/3 days off, 11pm-7am, 33.38 hours/week
Casual: as needed for 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
Wage*:$28.43 (base wages without SSO $25.19-$27.61)
*Please note that Healthcare wages are currently being adjusted and topped up by the government as per the Single Site Order currently in place. Any displayed wages is therefore reflective of such initiative.
Other Companies Call This Role: