Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
GBP45,000 to GBP50,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Days Only | Large Elderly, Dementia Home
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in care home management is required to lead a large, private nursing home in Monmouth.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
* A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
* Working day shifts only
* A great annual salary of GBP45,000 to GBP50,000 depending on experience
* A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn't compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Home Manager:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD or have successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
* Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
* A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
* Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
* Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Annual + GBP45000 - GBP50000/annum