Fast Track Nurse
- Working with senior nurses to identify and highlight rapid discharge and emergency referrals and ensure prompt care in put in place.
- Communication with patients, families and referrers to discuss care when organised as directed by the senior nurse.
- Liaison with Senior nurses, HCAs and RNs about patient needs and current care provision.
- Co-ordination of the continuous review process and referrals to the multi-disciplinary team.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all of the above is clearly documented on Marie Curie and NHS Systems.
- Undertaking general administration on the computer system, to ensure that accurate computer records are maintained for referrals, nurse allocation, cancellations, packages of care and financial data.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales