Deputy Nurse Manager
An award-winning care home provider are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Nurse Manager to join their hardworking and dedicated team at one of their nursing homes located in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a team of carers and wider staff within a care home, you will have knowledge and adhere to HR and safeguarding policies and promote these throughout the home. You will have a genuine interest in caring for the residents in your charge to create a calm, fun and nurturing atmosphere.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Qualified Nurse with an active PIN.
- Previous management/supervisory experience.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service User group.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
In return for this we can offer:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays.
- 24-hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline.
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies.
- Opportunity for progression within the company.
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence.
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams.
- Refer a friend scheme.
For full details of this role, please send your CV across and we'll call you for a confidential chat.