Location: Cleveland Clinic London Hospital
Closing date: 04/06/2021
Salary: Starting at £46,400 based on experience
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Shift based
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be opening in 2021 followed by the opening of our 184 bed hospital in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
During this exciting period, Cleveland Clinic London are looking for Charge Nurses to join our Neuro/Spinal Rehab Inpatient Team.
As a Charge Nurse in our specialist Neuro Rehab team, you will work to provide safe, effective, efficient care for patients and relatives.
You will be:
• Responsible for managing the Neuro Rehab Ward when on duty with overall continuing clinical responsibility, while ensuring you meet the requirements of our professional and healthcare regulators
• Able to act as a clinical leader and role model whilst providing direct quality patient care
• An NMC Qualified nurse expected to have experience in the field of neurology, neurological rehabilitation and neuro surgery
• A Nursing Degree holder
Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families.
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”