Registered Nurse - Days or Nights - Cannock
Do you want to join a company that cares? When joining Avery you can expect:
* support with revalidation through in-house workshops * highly competitive rates of pay * instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday! *exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal clinical training * flexible working * free parking *
33 hours per week. Shifts - Days 08:00am - 20:00pm, Nights 20:00pm - 08:00am. Shifts on a rota basis to include weekends.
£16.50 per hour.
Alma Court Care Home located in Stafford are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to provide excellent standards of clinical care to our residents. As a Registered Nurse with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, you will additionally provide support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
It is essential for this position that you hold a current NMC pin.
The key responsibilities of our Registered Nurses include:
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents’ needs are continuously met.
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP’s of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.