Registered Mental Health Nurse
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work with our client in Blackheath, London.
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker (with facilitation) for a defined group of patients / residents and take responsibility for:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients / residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- Under supervision, to gain experience and skills in:
- Clinical practice
- Facilitation and teaching
- Management (as appropriate)
- To take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilizing appropriate assessments.
- In conjunction with other health professionals, assess