Fertility Nurse Practitioner
6 days left
- Job Type
BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital in Orpington is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Fertility Nurse Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Fertility department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of HFEA Code of Practice and documentation.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies Registered general l nurse level 1
- RGN with fertility experience - scanning experience desirable, not a necessity
- Maths, English GSCE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
Duties of this role include:
- To provide efficient and effective nursing in the specialised field of infertility, ensuring standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies. Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the wellbeing and interests of all patients, staff and visitors to the Hospital. To strive to improve working practice to increase efficacy and success rates. To work independently as a clinical practitioner in their own right
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.