Job title: 111 Clinical Advisor
Locations: Newcastle upon Tyne, Stockton, Wiltshire, Stafford and Stoke on Trent
Hours: Flexible hours, including evenings, overnights and weekends
Type: Agency Temporary / Locum
Are you a Nurse or Paramedic who is passionate about making a difference to patients? Are you looking for a role with less physical demands and flexible hours? Do you have some spare time and have you considered a telephone triage role?
We are recruiting 111 Clinical Advisors to carry out an essential role within our clients 111 services by making clinical assessments of patients calling the service, and using their clinical judgement to administer self-care advice, or make appropriate referrals to other services.
As a 111 Clinical Advisor, you'll be seen as an integral member of the team, supporting the Health Advisors within the contact centre.
Calls will be directed to you when patients require clinical advice. By using a combination of your clinical expertise and the NHS Pathways software, you'll ensure the patient receives the most suitable treatment tailored to their needs. Treatment can range from self-care and advice to referring patients to other services such as OOH appointments or other members of our multi-disciplinary team.
- NMC / HCPC registered Nurse or Paramedic
- Enhanced DBS / Update service
- Working as a Clinical Advisor – essential
- IT Software
- 111 Pathways trained Clinical Advisor
- Weekly payroll
- Choice of payment options – PAYE, umbrella and limited company
- Volume and variety – thousands of shifts available across NHS and private healthcare providers
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Faster registration - with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Competitive pay rates – all pay rates include holiday pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- First sight of NHS shifts – as preferred suppliers with several NHS trusts, you'll get the pick of shifts before they reach other agencies
- Free mandatory training
- Support with revalidation and appraisals
To find out more, simply register your interest and apply today
Disclosure and Barring Service Check: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions